Alltek Services United This Tampa Company’s Multiple Locations With Reliable And Robust Infrastructure
A client in Tampa needed a cloud workspace for their four locations to connect and through and collaborate with — we built them a robust and secure Hyper-V clustered environment and deployed Microsoft 365 to help them work together.
This Tampa company had growing pains.
The organization had grown to the point where they were operating from four different locations. As exciting as their continued growth was, it presented new challenges for their management team:
- How could they keep their employees at each location communicating and collaborating effectively with each other?
- How could they find a cost-effective IT solution for connecting the four locations, without overextending their budget?
- How could they be sure whatever solution they invested in would be worth the money?
The fact is that scaling an IT environment in line with business growth isn’t easy.
IT expenses can grow exponentially. Limited internal IT teams can quickly become overwhelmed with the amount of work that’s required of them. Employee productivity and quality of service will plummet rapidly.
In order to avoid these problems and ensure their IT environment could scale with them as they grew, this Tampa company started looking for expert guidance.
That’s When This Tampa Company Called Alltek Services
This Tampa company recognized that they needed expert assistance in growing their IT environment, both to keep costs at a minimum, and ensure it would actually work once the project was complete.
They asked the Alltek Services team for help — here’s what we did for them:
- We migrated their hosted environment to our Hyper-V clustered environment, providing a cost-effective, Highly Available infrastructure on which to grow their IT systems. This achieved constant uptime and a high fault tolerance rate for this Tampa company, thanks to a multi-redundant hyper-converged architecture
- We launched Microsoft 365 as their cloud platform, on which their staff could connect and collaborate. We even trained their staff to use solutions like Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Teams, helping them to hit the ground running.
- We secured their new environment with SonicWALL firewall VPN, ensuring any connections between their four offices were protected against cybercriminals.
This Tampa Company Is Now Connected, Productive, And Secure
With their newly deployed IT environment, this Tampa company’s staff can now work productively with one another through Microsoft 365, sharing files, holding meetings, and more. In the event that an issue does occur, we’re providing ongoing ProActive support at no extra cost, helping to minimize this Tampa company’s downtime.
With our help, this Tampa company has eliminated the gaps between their four offices, without over-extending their IT budget.
Alltek Will Help Your Organization Collaborate More Effectively
Need expert guidance deploying a cloud platform to keep your team collaborating effectively?
Here’s how to get started:
- Book a meeting with our team at a time that works for you.
- We’ll assess your current infrastructure and systems.
- We’ll show you how our infrastructure solutions and support services will boost your productivity between locations.