Do You Know Why You Need A Local IT Company In Central Florida?
There are a number of key benefits to having a local IT company in Central Florida looking after your business’ technology. Do you know what they are?
Often, when it comes to IT support, the assumption is that if you’ve worked with one company, you’ve worked with them all. No matter what industry you’re in, you rely on IT in some way to power your operations.
The problem is that so many businesses accept inadequate IT support, because they assume there’s likely nothing all that much better out there. If you’re not satisfied with the one you currently have, it’s probably not worth you’re the time and effort it’ll take to find a new one. You’ll just encounter the same problems.
However, that’s not necessarily the case. A number of the problems you may be encountering with your IT support right now can likely be traced back to one variable: geographic location.
Is Your IT Company In Central Florida Close By?
Have you encountered any of these issues with your IT company in Central Florida?
- You’re Waiting Too Long For Help. Every minute you or your staff can’t work because of an IT problem is a direct waste of your time and money. If your IT company isn’t responsive and prompt, then it’s not effective, simple as that. Don’t wait for any more than a couple of hours for a response and more than a day at most for a fix.
- Solutions Don’t Last. Even if you don’t have to wait long to get a technician on-site, it’s not worth much to you if they just have to come back in a few days. Ineffective IT support often means applying a “band-aid” solution that doesn’t really get to the root of the problem. The problem is that while the hardware may work when you get it back from them, there’s no guarantee it’ll last for long. That means there’s no way of knowing how quickly you’ll have to call them again to come back and do the same thing.
- You’re Doing The Work. Think about the last time you or an employee called up your IT company – what was the conversation like? Did they provide support via a remote access tool? Did they come to visit on-site and fix the problem for you? Or did they just lead you through a list of steps to try to get a fix? Sure, sometimes when it’s a simple fix and you need it quick, having the person on the other end of the phone line tell you what to unplug and what to click can be an effective way to go about it. But if it’s like this every time, then that’s another story. You need an IT company that actively manages the support process – not one that tells you what to do.
All these problems can stem from the fact that your IT company isn’t local to your area. They’re too far away from your business to be able to visit on-site in a timely fashion.
You Need A Local IT Company In Central Florida
Choosing a local IT company in Central Florida like Alltek Services will deliver a range of advantages:
- Availability: It doesn’t matter if they have Live Chat, a dedicated phone line, or a 1-hour response guarantee. When you have an issue, you want someone there to answer you. A local IT company in Central Florida is much more capable of doing that than a remote one.
- Speed Of Response: Although many issues can be resolved remotely, there are many issues that require a real person to be onsite at your office. A local technology partner can respond fast and help you handle any sort of emergency, such as a critical hardware failure, as quickly as possible to avoid unnecessary downtime.
- Planning & Consultation: They will also be able to meet with you on a regular basis to help you undergo digital transformation, through which they learn your organizational objectives, then implement the right mix of hardware and software to support them
Like this article? Check out the following blogs to learn more: